Help your clients navigate and protect their self-funded plans—even in the most complex situations.
We know this business and can help protect yours.
Only three general exclusions and limitations
- Worker’s compensation claims
- Administrative fees
- Experimental/investigational claims per the employer’s document
A best-in-class policy that mirrors the employer’s plan document
- Our clear, user-friendly policies are designed to eliminate gaps
- No internal limits or definitions that may conflict with the plan
Outstanding claims service
- Most claims are reimbursed within 5 business days or less
- Our claims examiners identify opportunities to help control costs without sacrificing quality of care
Underwriting as a partnership
- No new lasers—or increase on existing lasers—at renewal
- We do not terminate or non-renew due to poor claims experience
- Specific deductibles starting at $25,000
- Terminal liability options
- Prescription drug benefits
Stop loss pioneers and industry leaders
- A philosophy of fairness and partnership
- Decades of experience helping employers, brokers and administrators navigate their self-funded plans
Stop loss, filed as the Excess Loss policy, is insured by Symetra Life Insurance Company, 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004, and is not available in any U.S. territory.