Our team can help your clients successfully navigate and protect their self-funded plans through even the most complex situations.
We've been in the stop loss business for over 40 years—in fact, we helped pioneer it.
Limited general exclusions and limitations
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Administrative fees
- Experimental/investigational claims as defined in the employer’s document
A best-in-class policy that mirrors the employer’s plan document
- Clear, user-friendly policies designed to eliminate gaps
- No internal limits or definitions that may conflict with the plan
Outstanding claims service
- We pay claims quickly
- Claims examiners identify opportunities for cost containment and alternative treatment plans to help control costs without sacrificing quality of care
- Catastrophic claims reviewed within 24 hours and most processed within 24 hours through our Preferred ASO Claim Advance program
Underwriting as a partnership
- No new lasers or increases on existing lasers at renewal—but you can add lasers if you like
- We do not terminate or non-renew due to poor claims experience
- Specific deductibles starting at $25,000
- Terminal liability options
- Prescription drug benefits
- Symetra Compliance Solutions provides convenient online assistance in navigating the continuously changing landscare of ERISA, HIPAA and related laws.
Stop loss policies are insured by Symetra Life Insurance Company, 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004. Base policies are ELC-2400 7/19 or LGC-12000 9/06, filed as Excess Loss, Products, features, terms and conditions may vary by state and may not be available in all U.S. states or any U.S. territory
Symetra Compliance Solutions is provided by Enquiron® through Symetra and may not be available in all states. Symetra assumes no responsibility or liability for any resources or content provided by Enquiron®. Enquiron® is not affiliated with Symetra Life Insurance Company or any of its affiliates. © 2020 Enquiron. All rights reserved.